Tuesday, May 15, 2007

abstract thought

My well waited for abstract thought is to make a list of abstract thoughts, ideas, umm things, cool things, and one just, umm Crazy thing(I guess).

Here's the list of good abstract thoughts

1.(I have to start with this one) you know your a manly man when your idea of fun is dipping a lighter fluid soaked torch into a fire and then swinging it around until the news paper that was tapped on to it flying off into the air(yep, that's what I did this afternoon, after practicing speeches for like an hour) (for explanation remember what I said when you see my brothers movie fear)

2.you know your a girl when, umm... you do.. something with Starbucks like every two seconds and.. um stuff.. and you shop for close in a all girl coffee shop and way to expensive "I'm never going to where this I just want to buy it" close store and boring stuff like that.

3. you know your probably dead tired when you get on the computer for like an hour and do entirely nothing, and then go to homestarrunner.com and like watch the new toon soon that finally came out.(what, I'm not talking about anyone in particular 'blink blink')

4.you know your thinking abstractly when you suddenly open a synonyms antonyms and homonyms book and read something "scrupulous-cautious, careful, a bunch of other things that are not that important and stuff like that.

5. the DNA evidence was tampered with.

6.if electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons( I feel like an evil doer whenever I say that, LOL)

7.Q.if macs are the best why do pc's exist?A. they exist to show the greatness of macs and there overpowering superiority... or maybe because bill gates found a way to become a millionaire...

8.ACTS, a deed. AXE a tool. you just read one of the most radom things ever.

more coming after the tournament.

1 comment:

Euphreana said...

you know your a girl when

Funny, I mustn't be a girl then...


if macs are the best why do pc's exist?

so you can fix and work things out for the macs of course!
(my Dad's a programmer and he disagrees with um... 'mac superioirty' :p )