Sunday, May 20, 2007

memories from the tournament

1.I'll start with the stupid one, the cell phone that I decided to bring. It's seems to be okay to bring a cell phone to the tournament, but not if it's a broken one, the first day I and others had quite a good time throwing and smashing the cell phone(even though I was accused for doing it all the times, which is not the case) and we even got David Vogel to stop walking by throwing it in his path (that was really funny because he was hosting the tournament and so he was never stopping on the first day) after a while Sarah Be/I mean Chloe kept stealing it, I'm surprised I still have it.

2.the little guitar hero, it's probably pretty cool, but I didn't really care to learn a video game guitar rather than just guitar (I mean really) but the guy looked so boring for the camera and I was like "if I can't play well at least I can look like I am" so I got on and now the best pictures ever have been taken, and soon they will be shown.

3.this one started the night before, we were having a last minute little speech practice and Sarah Beth happened to be the randomist person alive, first she kept passing these notes about how she's having a toe removed or something, and when ever she got mad or acted like it she'd look like Chloe from 24, and then after I nicknamed her that she will ever more give me this evil looking stare, there are pics of this also.

4.this moment was quite fun, on friday night we had a few people over and played a few games that our family are known for, and in this one of the games was flashlight tag, and at one time me and Daniel saw that two of the girls that could quite easily scare them, so we went back in the woods, but then the girls were tagged and sent to jail and me and daniel were practically stuck in the woods, then all of a sudden we realized, we could be sitting on a bunch of poison Ive, it wasn't the best thought but it was quite humorous.

5.thank you concord club for making the DV memorial, it will ever be in my memory (pics coming)

6.and thanks to tiffany for putting the Mr.Wirtz ducky in Davids head! he'll be seeing it next week(LOL)

the only two things that I regret were that, 1.the WVM final score was not very well scored, Nick and Kayla should've both been up there, and 2.that I didn't get to talk to as many debaters, even though I did finally meet most of the people there.

In all this tournament has been so different from the last two that I think it's not even comparable to them, but it was a great one anyway!

No comments: