Tuesday, May 15, 2007

here I go again

yeah, I haven't posted in a while, I guess it's cause I normally don't like posting unless it's a night when I don't have a obligation other than entertaining you guys and so I post, but I haven't had an open night, even now isn't my best time, I'm on our PC and it's quite annoying, it's like, typing on a, cobble stone pathway instead of something like, smooth and good(like a mac)so besides that there's not really anything to say about the present surroundings.

So I must entertain you guys by talking about the past weeks of my life that I haven't been able to post about.

This week is like craziness to the second power. First of all, this week is one of the last weeks I'm finishing up school(or supposed to be) and at the same time I've been practicing speeches for the tcc speech and debate tournament, the two don't mix well so one must be neglected, and of course because school is of lesser priority that is the one that is being all but ignored. At least my speeches are good, and I guess that's kind of school.

along with this me and nick bought a new cd by red, it's quite a good cd! enough so that nick actually half bought it instead of only buying the popular ones, that makes it prety good!

I've just gotten an abstract thought about another post, and because this is kind of like a 'talk about my life and amuse thoughs who have such little of one that they have time to read this(lol just kidding)' I'll leave this to a new post about my abstract thought(s)

goodbuy

No comments: