Saturday, April 21, 2007

a forth of a quarter.

It's 10:46 at night and I am not ready to go to sleep, so I thought to myself what a a great time to blog about my everyday life, so here it goes.

well to start I'll just explain what my title is all about, it was a quite humorous moment, but it might not be as humorous on paper (or... screen?). this evening we (my family) were supposed to go to this churchish thing, but, because my dad is working nights you can imagine his tiredness. So instead of going to church me and my brother went to Starbucks because my sister from collage came back for the weekend and she brought her new friend from uncc to starbucks with all her older friends and so we were hangin out there, and as it will, time made it's mark of boredom on me my bro and another dude named Nolan, and because we were near Harris-Teeter we were like "okay, to revive our amusement we should go in" (even thought it didn't sound so proper it was still the same basic thing[y]) so after some interesting-ness-es me and Nolan decided to buy a thing of donuts, and of course we did, but without the help of nick my brother, in other words nick didn't get any, and on the car ride to drop Nolan off he eventually bought one for 75c, but then after that I realized Nolan sold his last donut and all the other ones were mine (I felt happy) but then of course it happened that nick and Nolan started making these extremely stupid puns about a quarter of a quarter and stuff like that, the conversation is as follows-

Nolan-"Okay John, I'll give you this donut(that was already mine) for half of the quarter of this quarter that I'm going to give Michael(my sister) out of my own good heart so it's really an act of free will and of goodness that you give me you donut" (this was fallacious on propose)
Nick-What is a quarter of a quarter?"
Nolan-"oh, it's 8 pi"
John(this is the really bad pun of the night)-"oh yeah cause a quarter is a curricula and you have to have pi for it"

this would be a lot funnier if it were like a strongbad e-mail and all of what I say is on video, it'd be much more interestinger (sb should have a blog) oh well.

In all you guy probably didn't laugh at any of this but that's okay because I'm not paid to entertain you and it was fun and funny for me to write about it, so sorry for the wast of you time (lol)

Now some more random facts about my past day and past life(but mostly past day).

I had a sad moment today too, you see this gas station that's right near me church has this really good really cheep energy drink that tastes better than most, and today I was tired and because of this I had an excuse to get my bro to stop by the place and get us some rip it (that's the name of the energy drink, I wasn't just trying to by cool by making up some stupid name :wink:) but to my sadness, it wasn't holding them anymore, and this was bad news because 'rip it' is only a dollar and all the other ones are at least two, but I still got a pretty good amp, and I know where 'rip it' is still held so I can still have it (yay for randomness)

right now, besides being on my blogger place, I am also on the forum were I strangly see that there are a lot of people who get on at (now) 11:20, that's pretty late! (I'd better get to bed)

I hope I didn't bore you guys away too much...

...

...

...

(as you can see, I don't want to go to bed, but I'm now going, goodbye)

John

1 comment:

Laura in NC said...

You have quite an interesting life, John. Keep up the good work and you will do well.