Sunday, April 29, 2007

dream car

Today has so far been a pretty normal day for me besides one very interesting (in a good way) happening, that happening happened to start earlier this week when we saw my dream car parked at an old gas station, it wasn't any special Ferrari that everyone wants but no one gets. it was a VW van!!!! probably 72 or something, it was awesome!

For a long time (or... well, a few months) the older VW van has been my dream car, so at first I thought it was really cool that someone parked his VW at this old gas station, but after a few days I got suspicious that it might be more than just parked, so I got my parents to drive by the place after church and look and see if it was really for sale, and sure enough it was!! the only thing that stopped me from buying it right there was that I can't drive and if I did even get my parents to buy it my brother would have to drive it for me and then it'd end up as his car, so I'll just wait until I get my permit to get one of them (and to think my grandparents used to have until like two years ago that my dad used to drive)

But seeing the VW did make me think that they could be rare (that might be an excuse to buy it now) so I googled them and looked them up on ebay and found out that they are kind of rare but there findable. Besides finding them I also found some very good pics of them that I have posted
this first one is my favorite









Yeah, in a few years you'll see me driving to debate with one of these, and I'm not joking!

2 comments:

Euphreana said...

Haha, I was wonering why your avatar from the TCC forum changed so abruptly!
We have a neighbor down the street who drives one of these. He has longish hippie-style hair and looks quite authentic. :D

Faith M

Laura in NC said...

So I guess I should rename you Jeremy or maybe Hector??