Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let me ask you, how do these two people look at all the same

This is a very interesting story that has given me the pet nickname of "sire", let me ask you, how does the second picture look like me at all?
this

and this?


they shouldn't look at all like each other, because one of them is me (a 13 year old boy) and one of them is James sire (a I believe 70 year old man) so how where these two ever compared?

It started, as most humors things in my life start in worldview and speech class, one of my speeches, which turned out to be the absolute hardest one to complete was "why should anyone believe anything at all?" I can post the speech later but the thing was I am very competitive about my speeches, and because this was a hard speech I wanted to have this be one of my best speeches, so what I do is go and find a interesting website that has numerous podcasts about many Christian subjects, and it just happens to have the speech by sire (which inspired my speech and WV teacher, Mr.Wirtz to make the speech topic) anyway, I wrote the speech which it is now one of the best speeches I have.

But when I mentioned that I got this podcast, Mr.Wirtz gave me one of these looks that he's famous for and said "ah, Sire, you look like him" and I was thinking to my self (this is before I saw any picture of him) "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" and my question was answer right after I thought that when Mr.Wirtz said "he's 80 years old"...LOL it was all a humors moment, I knew Mr.Writz was just picking on me, but then I saw a really picture of sire. Yeah, LOL, I don't see how I looked like sire, it was funny. But what was funnier was the fact that he sounds nothing like he looks, in the podcast, I imagined this older looking mad that was clean shaven and gray hair, Sire didn't really seem anything like what I imagined, but he did go along with the fact that if you speak on the radio or anything like it you always end up not sounding like you look, LOL

Mr.Writz has been busy with other stuff and we (my who class) haven't seen him sense the week he said I looked like sire... hehe, I still have a chance to pick on him back for calling me sire, LOL

John

P.S. I look horrible in the pic of me, I look so much better than that in real life, LOL

No comments: